Private Collection of Antique Cars
At the end of the 1950s, the car enthusiast Prince Rainier III began collecting old cars. His collection gradually grew over the years as he acquired more and more models, and the garage at the Prince's Palace soon emerged as too small to contain this collection of around a hundred stunning streamlined and sporty cars, from majestic body work to gleaming hoods and regal radiator grills!
In 1993, Prince Rainier III therefore decided to open his precious collection to the public.
Located on the Terrasses de Fontvieille, the exhibition spans 5 000 m2 and is unique in the world, bringing together around a hundred-odd different cars, from a 1903 DE DION BOUTON to the 2013 LOTUS F1 via HISPANO SUIZA, ROLLS ROYCE, LINCOLN, FACEL VEGA, DELAGE, DELAHAYE, PACKARD, HUMBER, NAPIER, FERRARI, MASERATI, LAMBORGHINI, ALFA ROMEO, the LEXUS used for the royal wedding in 2011, and without forgetting the racing cars seen at the Monte Carlo Rally and the Formula 1s from the Monaco Grand Prix.
- Open 7 days a week, from 10 AM to 6 PM (closed 25th of december).
- Exceptionally closed 9-10 and 17 of May 2016
How to get there
- Coach or car : recommended parking at the "Parking de Fontvieille" ; direct access to the Terrasses de Fontvieille by lift and escalator.
- Bus n° 5 and 6 - stop to the Centre Commercial Fontvieille
- 5 minutes walk from the railway station and 20 minutes walk from Casino Square.
For further information
- Monaco Top Cars Collection
Les Terrasses de Fontvieille MC 98000 MONACO
Phone: +377 92 05 28 56 -- Fax: +377 92 05 96 09
- Adults: 6.50 euros
- Children (8-14 years old): 3 euros