- 1976 : H.S.H Prince Albert II obtained his baccalaureate with distinctions following his secondary school studies at the Albert 1st High School in Monaco.
- 1976 to 1977 : The Prince underwent familiarization in the different services of the Princely Government.
H.S.H. Prince Albert IInd
Amherst College (Massachussetts U.S.A)
in May 30th, 1981
- 1977 to 1981 : His Highness attended Amherst College in Massachusetts, U.S.A., where he studied Political Science, Economics, Psychology, English Literature, Art History, Anthropology, Geology, Philosophy, Sociology, German and Music.
- In Summer 1979 : The Prince toured Europe and the Middle East with the "Amherst College Glee Club" Choir.
- May 30th, 1981 : He obtained a Bachelor's Degree in Political Science. The Degree was awarded in the presence of his parents, the Prince Rainier III and Princess Grace and his elder sister, Princess Caroline.
- September 1981 through April 1982 : H.S.H. Prince Albert underwent a period of instruction aboard the French Navy Helicopter Carrier "Jeanne d'Arc", and was ranked as a 2nd Class Ensign (Sub-Captain). His Highness is currently ranked Capitaine de corvette.
- January to May 1983 : The Prince studied financial management with "Morgan Guarantee Trust" in New York.
- The latter part of 1983 : This saw a period of instruction in the management and functioning of a multinational organization, in the form of the "Moët-Hennesy" company in Paris.
- January to May 1984 : The Prince was trained in Marketing Techniques with "Morgan Guarantee Trust", Paris.
- May 1984 : A training period at "Wells, Rich & Greene" Advertising Agency.
- Winter 1985 : Training in International Law, in the Chambers of "Rogers & Wells" in New York.
- September 20th, 1996 : H.S.H. Prince Albert received an Honorary Doctorate in Philosophy from the Pontifical University of Maynooth in Ireland.
- October 26th, 2000 : His Serene Highness was made an Honorary Professor of International Studies of Tarrant County College- Fort Worth, Texas.|