HE Johnson Toribiong, President of the Republic of Palau, will be in Monaco from 5 to 8 February for a working visit.
On 5 February, the President of the Republic of Palau and the Sovereign will attend a concert, The Creation of the World, with music by Darius Milhaud, Dmitri Shostakovich, Igor Stravinsky, conducted by Kristjan Järvi, in the Rainier III Auditorium.
The following day, HE Johnson Toribiong will be received by HSH Prince Albert II in the Palace of Monaco. After a working meeting between the two Heads of State, both delegations will have lunch at the Palace of Monaco. The President of Palau will then attend a presentation of the Prince Albert II Foundation's activities at Hôtel de Paris in the Sovereign's presence.
At the end of the day, They will go to Théâtre des Variétés for a lecture by Michel Rocard, organised by the Prince Pierre de Monaco Foundation.
On Tuesday 7 February, the President and his delegation will participate in working meetings with the Government of Monaco before inaugurating the Consulate of Palau.
- HE Johnson Toribiong, President of the Republic of Palau
- HE Stuart Beck, Permanent representative to the United Nations for the Republic of Palau
- Eliot Cutler, Special Advisor to the President for Sustainable Development
- Ngiraibelas Tmetuchl, Special Assistant to the President
- Alan Callan, Honorary Consul General of Palau in Monaco
- Georges Lisimachio, Head of Cabinet to HSH the Prince
- HE Bernard Fautrier, Vice- President of the Prince Albert II Foundation
- Colonel Luc Fringant, Chamberlain to HSH the Prince
- José Badia, Government Minister for Foreign Relations
- Marie-Pierre Gramaglia, Government Minister for Public Works, the Environment and Urban Development
- HE Patrick van Klaveren, Permanent Representative with International Scientific, Environmental and Humanitarian Organisations
- Lieutenant Colonel Bruno Philipponnat, Chargé de Mission for HSH the Prince
- Anne-Marie Boisbouvier, Cabinet Advisor to HSH the Prince
- Prof Frédéric Briand, Director General, Mediterranean Science Commission (CIESM)