There is a collection of more than a thousand objects and documents relating to the First Empire : objects belonging to the Emperor Napoleon 1, garments of the King of Rome, religious souvenirs from Saint Helena.
A wide mezzanine contains memorabilia relating to the history of the Principality : the Charter of Independence of Monaco, signed by King Louis XII of France, a letter written by Louis XIV to Prince Antoine I, a collection of Monaco coins, a complete collection of stamps and past uniforms of the Prince's Guards.
- Closed from November 12 to December 16
- From December 17 to May 31: open from 10:30 AM to 12:30 AM and from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM except on Monday, December 25 and January 1
- From June 1 to September 30: open 7 days a week from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- From October 1 to November 11: open 7 days a week from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
How to get there
- Cars and bus: recommended parking at the "Parking des Pêcheurs".
- Foreign cars and bus prohibited in the Old town and the Rock (Monaco-ville).
- Local Monaco Bus service: n° 1 and n° 2 -- Stop at "Place de la Visitation".
- 10 mn walk from the Condamine by the "Rampe Major", 5mn walk from the "Place de la Visitation" through the Old-town streets.
- Adults: 4 euros
- Children (8-14 years old): 2 euros
- Groups: 3 euros
Double ticket : State Apartments + Museum of Napoleon Souvenirs
- Adults: 8 euros
- Children (8-14 years old): 4 euros
Please note that due to the Royal wedding:
The Museum of Napoleonic souvenirs and historic Archives of the Prince's Palace ill be shut from the 20th June until the 5th July inclusive