Exhibition of H.S.H. Prince Rainier III's private collection of Antique cars.
Approximately 100 vehicules are on show in a 4000 m² area and categorized according to His Serene Highness whishes by class or period : military, horse-drawn carriages, popular, veteran, vintage, sports cars, classic and prestige...
De Dion Bouton 1903, Renault 12cv 4 cylindres Torpedo 1911, Panhard Levassor 1913, Ford T 1924, Peugeot Quadrilette 1921, Lincoln 1928, Citroën Kégresse, Ford A 1930, Hispano Suiza 1928, Delage 1934, Packard 1935, Cadillac 1653, Chrysler Imperial 1956, and some of the most prestigious models from Maserati, Jaguar, Mercedes and Rolls Royce.
- Open 7 days a week, from 10 AM to 6 PM (closed 25th of december).
How to get there
- Coach or car : recommended parking at the "Parking de Fontvieille" ; direct access to the Terrasses de Fontvieille by lift and escalator.
- Bus n° 5 and 6 - stop to the Centre Commercial Fontvieille
- 5 minutes walk from the railway station and 20 minutes walk from Casino Square.
For further information
- Monaco Top Cars Collection
Les Terrasses de Fontvieille MC 98000 MONACO
Phone: +377 92 05 28 56 -- Fax: +377 92 05 96 09
- Adults: 6.50 euros
- Children (8-14 years old): 3 euros